background

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sacre Bleu!

Hey, this is Jase here. I'm just realizing that we have a blog forum where I can say or post ANYTHING I WANT?! Does that mean I can post a picture I secretly took of the enormous guy on Castle Beach sunbathing uncomfortably close to our family beach mats with only a sun hat, iPod and G-string?

Zut Alors! It worked. I immediately regret not getting the also-interesting "derriere photo" featuring the puzzling lower back tatoo, which I've never seen on a) a man, and b) a very large man in the sun. Many questions have kept me up since that day--what country/planet was he from? What songs was he listening to on that iPod? Why the sun hat when the remaining 97% of his skin was very exposed? Did he really own a Ferrari like the hat indicated?

Now that I have posting rights, I will start to compile some of my thoughts and personal musings. Tiff is definitely picking up the best of the Pierce Family thus far, but my views tend to be a little more...random and offbeat. Maybe it's time to give the other side of the story.

7 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Yeah, on behalf of the Pierce family, Tiffany apologizes for this post. I sent Jason an invite today to be able to post whatever he wants on "our" blog from his own google account, and this is what I get (although I gotta admit, seeing that guy on the beach was pretty funny). Good thing his Grandmother has no idea how to access this blog. . .

amyrdh said...

Love how his love handles actually swallow up what little clothing he is wearing!!

Team Pierce said...

I caught up on all your posts...the house is beautiful, I want to paint it. Unpacking things after a move always feels like Christmas.
Glad you had a great time with Amy.
Jason, the next post should be someone topless.

Richard H. Glassford II said...

Jason, wow what a very interesting photo. When I looked at your photo I started to laugh and then was somewhat puzzled. I cannot wait for your next post. I wish Lynne and I could have lived in another country and experience their culture. One thing I am not missing is big guys on the beach with a Ferrari hat.

Enjoy,

Rich

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwllllll. nuff said.

Mary said...

That's just wrong!

peachytiffers said...

Tiff, I don't know if you know. Unless people mark a certain button, they won't get any of the additional comments. Anyways....I think I already told you this on the phone, but I was telling mom and dad about your blog one night and then pulled it up on my phone only to show them the first picture on there which was this post. Needless to say, we laughed for a while. No words.